The Letter "H"

August 19, 2013

Today Hyrum learned how to write the letter "H".  Because of that, our sidewalk tonight is covered with H's!  He had a ball using the sidewalk chalk to show us and all our neighbors his new skill.

We had the perfect Family Home Evening tonight.  I can't describe to you the happiness I felt being outdoors in the sunset, (the most magical time of the day), watching a little boy's eyes light up and say "Ta-da!" every time another "H" was written, seeing Blaine and Afton snuggle on the lawn, and watching jets go by in the sky as we laid on the lawn together.



I am loving the outdoor summer evenings and I am having a hard time when I think about these evenings coming to an end soon!

1 comment:

  1. This is so precious! Hailey is learning her "H"'s too, but she doesn't have them down near as well as Hyrum! We miss you guys! I wish we could get together to chat and let the kids play.

    ReplyDelete