- She always had a stash of M&M's to share, hid in random places around the house.
- She was always so excited to go take meals to people in our ward, especially when she got to visit the cute new babies!
- She loved Jim Brickman music. Now everytime I hear it, I think of her and it makes me so happy:)
- She was always wearing some kind of red apron! I loved waking up in the morning to her cooking muffins or scones and hearing her cheery voice!
- She would always go borrow something from a neighbor and be there for like 3 hours until my dad would sent us to bring her home! She loved to chat!
- She used to make the most delicious oatmeal cake with coconut frosting and walnuts, and I would get to take pieces in my school lunch.
I wish my mom was her today so I could tell her Happy Birthday! It makes me a little sad thinking I can't give her a big birthday hug, but I know she would want me to celebrate today with the ones I love the very most! I think I might just have to make some oatmeal cake and listen to some Jim Brickman music with my Blaine! I hope all reading this will find someone wonderful to share today with :)