The Most Beautiful Place

August 2013

Over the break between the semesters, we have been enjoying our walks around the town.  One of our favorite places to walk to/around is the Rexburg, Idaho, L.D.S. Temple.  We love it's beauty and splendor.  I love seeing Hyrum gaze upon it.  I love the memories I have of my wedding day in this elegant place with my sweetheart Blaine

I have had a little more time lately, so I have enjoyed photo shoots by day and by night of this "Most Beautiful Place"!

BY SUNLIGHT



BY SUNSET


This is the reflection of the temple from the building we used to attend church in when we were in the married student ward.



I just had to take these snapshots by Brigham Young University Idaho because I was right there.








BY MOONLIGHT








1 comment:

  1. i love your pictures kristin! you are so talented with your camera and they are breathtaking! love you gurrll...and yes, i am up at 1:45am getting sucked into the "danger zone" with your blog...

    ReplyDelete