Aftons Blessing Day

April 20, 2013

Today was one of those days that you just wish time would stand still.  It was a day with family and friends as Afton received her name and a blessing.  Some favorites in my day included:

Seeing Baby Afton all dolled up in white (Thanks Gramma Sherri for the beautiful homesewn dress, Melissa for the homemade headband, and Jill for the bracelet and crocheted Mary Jane shoes)

Falling even more in love with Afton's Daddy



Watching Big Afton love on Baby Afton
 

Having all her living grandparents and great grandma there



 Spending the day with my little family


Having a lot of people there that mean the world to us








Metting Baby Clara for the first time! (Sorry no photo)

Realizing how lucky I am to be the mommy to a beautiful, healthy baby angel girl!


What a perfect day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your little family! You guys are amazing examples, and oh my goodness, Afton is BEAUTIFUL! Just like her mama.

    ReplyDelete