Utah Trip

June 14-16, 2013

We took a trip to Utah on Father's Day Weekend.  We went down primarily for Baby Clara's blessing, but it was so good to be able to be with my dad on Father's Day. Some photos that  highlights our trip are shown below.


 We went on a nature hike in Kaysville at the "Utah State Botanical Center".  Hyrum had a ball with my Dad.


I love seeing little boys do what their dads and grandpas do.  This photo above warmed my heart.


We all wore one of Papa Dave's hats to keep the sun out of our eyes.



 This photo above won our personal photo contest for the weekend.  Taken by Blaine.


Afton was a good little trooper and found her fingers today!


 We got to spend part of the afternoon with Big Afton.  Isn't it cute their outfits are matching?  I promise we didn't plan this!


We went to an outdoor festival at a park in Kaysville on Saturday evening.  There, I got to check off one of my bucket list items:  To dance with my Blaine to our song which is "All I Need is You" while Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band was performing it live!


Hyrum had a great time running around with airplane wings!  He is the funnest little guy!


On Sunday, we got to be with family on Baby Clara's blessing day.  I always forget to take pictures when I am in big groups.  I didn't even get a picture of Clara, but I did get this one of Afton with her cousin Emme!
Ended up being a fun trip, can't wait to be with my Dad and our family again!

No comments:

Post a Comment