Our Little Family





Here are some recent family photos.  Yes, we have good days and bad days.  Yes, some days I don't shower until 10 pm.  Yes, sometimes I am an emotional basketcase when Blaine gets home from work.  Yes, some mornings I wake up and realize I can't remember if I brushed my teeth the night before or not.  Yes, I often realize that I am the luckiest person in the world to have Blaine, Hyrum and Afton and to have a newborn at our house again.  Even though our house is a mess most of the time, and we don't eat dinner until 7 pm every night, we are in heaven.  I have had so many moments lately where it has hit me like a brick and I realize I am so blessed. 

4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous family! I think Hyrum looks so much like you! It will get easier as Afton gets older and as you get used to the new load.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family! You are amazing, what a good little mamma! I can't wait to come meet your newest addition and to see you and Hyrum again! I need your phone number cause I got a new phone and lost all my numbers, I'm coming up to Idaho Easter weekend, hope you all will be around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK-- I think I have read every post on your blog now! I just cant get enough of you. You guys are so awesome. One thing is FOR SURE-- you make c.u.t.e. babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is ADORABLE!!! It's okay, sometimes I forget to eat and then wonder why I feel hungry!

    ReplyDelete