The Best 2 Years!

Two years ago, on December 20, I married my best friend for all eternity! Life has never been the same! Marriage is hard, but it is the best thing that has ever happened to me! This definately has been the best two years for me!

For our anniversary, we got to go and spend time in Island Park at our favorite spot. Here are some pictures from our adventure!

Above: Here is the man of my dreams standing in lots of snow! There is always so much up there this time of year!

Above: Look at all these beautiful pine trees behind me! Aren't they gorgeous! Isn't this so romantic?

Above: The view from the back porch

Above: The happy couple!

Above: Everything is so themed! It's all so outdoorsy!

Above: Even the light covers are themed!

Above: We went out and played in the snow for a couple hours!

Above: We felt like we were on the Chronicles of Narnia! It was a Winter Wonderland outside!

Above: Making Snow Angels

Above: Blaine made me the yummiest lunch and made me a cute dvd. He is so amazing! I love this man! I am crazy about him!

Above: This is the face I get to wake up to everyday! This is a little shout out to my sweetie!
He's the cutest in the world...
I really am the luckiest girl!
He's handy and handsome and quite a catch,
I am so glad that he is my match!
For all the wonderful memories we have made,
I wouldn't trade them for anything, even if I got paid!
We have so many wonderful years to come!
It makes me want to do a jig and hum!
This is a shoutout for the most wonderful man
Blaine Murray, I am so glad we're a foreva' fam!
Happy Anniversary Babe!

2 comments:

  1. marriage only gets better! that is if you continue to work at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are adorable.. looks like you had tons of fun! I miss seeing your cute face! Good luck with the little baby soon... and congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete