Christmas Baby Belly!

Our little BMurr has grown a lot in the last month! Only one more month until we get to meet our little Bambino!
Fun Facts About BMurr:
  • Our baby is probably about 5 pounds right now! Crazy that there is a little human inside of me!
  • Our baby moves around a whole lot! I will be surprised if our baby isn't really active when he/she is born!
  • In the last 2 months, our baby has grown about 5 inches taller than they were before!
  • We can't wait to welcome our little baby and smother them in Baby Magic and kiss and love on him/her a whole lot!

6 comments:

  1. Geez my little teddy bear has all grown up :)
    Kristin and Blaine, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to find out what Baby BMurr is :) You two will be great parents and I'm loving the pics of your belly :) I always think about our "september walk" and all our fantasizing the future together...and now you're living the dream! Love you!
    -Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute! I have had four pregnancies and it still is amazing and almost alien like to think there is someone there. But so amazing! I can't wait too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so so so cute! i hope i can be a cute pregnant lady like you! love you martha and can't wait to meet bmurr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see pictures of the little one, we're so excited for you! You look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the CUTEST pregnant momma ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How CUTE are you?!?! How are you feeling? I am SO excited to come home and hug all three of you!!

    ReplyDelete