Guess the Weight...

It is time to guess the Weight of Little Baby Murray. Please post your guess below in the comment section along with your name. Your guess must include pounds and ounces.

If no one guesses right on, the closest guess, higher or lower, will be the winner. If no one guesses right on and there are two equally close guesses both higher and lower than Baby Murray's weight, the one who gets the closest without going over will be the winner. For example, if our Baby is 15 lbs. 9 oz. (I sure hope not :) and no one guesses 15 lbs. 9 oz., but two people guess 15 lbs. 8 oz. and 15 lbs. 10 oz, the person who guessed 15 lbs. 8 oz. would be the winner!

Because there could be more than one correct guesser, if there are multiple people with the right answer, they will then be entered into a drawing for “The Weight Competition Prize!” Good Luck! May the best guesser win!

A few helpful hints: (Take them for what they are worth)

  • The midwives predict our Baby is between 5-6 pounds right now. These predictions are based on how my stomach feels. I have not had an ultrasound since I was 20 weeks along.
  • I have gained the normal weight accompanied with pregnancy.
  • My stomach has always measured right on in centimeters with how far along I am in weeks.

15 comments: