Guess the Gender...

It is time to guess the Gender of Little Baby Murray! Please post your guess below in the comment section along with your name. Because there could be more than one correct guesser, if you guess right, you will then be entered into a drawing for "The Gender Competition Prize!" Good Luck! May the best guesser win!

A few helpful hints: (Take them for what they are worth)
  • Our Baby is really active. I have no idea if one gender is more active than another, and I know every baby is different, but I feel our baby all the time, and when I say all the time, I mean our baby is kicking me all day long!
  • My stomach looks more like a basketball than a football.
  • I haven't been sick at all. I have felt great.
  • My blood sugars have a little too high with this baby.

15 comments: