Happy Birthday Chums!

This is a special Birthday Shoutout to one of my bestest friends and sisters, Hollie! I feel so lucky to be her sister! Here are some things I am so grateful for about Hollie:

  • She makes you feel like you can accomplish anything! She makes you want to go for your dreams!

  • She makes you feel so special when you are around her! I always feel like a million bucks!

  • Hollie is so herself, and liberates others to be themselves also!

  • Hollie is such a good listener!

  • Hollie is so fun to talk to!

  • Hollie teaches me all the cool new, (or old) abbreviations like NBD.

  • Hollie is the best bargain shopper and gets so excited about all her good deals! The excitement she has for the little things in life is so contagious!

For all these reasons and so many more, I love you Chumsy-pooh! I am so happy you were born 20 years ago today!


Me, Chums, and Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment