October Baby Belly

Just 3 months and one day til' our little bambino is due to arrive! I feel like the last week and a half I have really popped out! This is me on my birthday, and thanks to my sister Sarah, I have a cute purple fall pregnant lady shirt to wear!

Fun B-Murr Facts of the Day!

  • Our Baby is a kicker! Usually around noon or 1:00 in the afternoon, I will feel our baby get active and I will look down to see my stomack look like a bowl of Jello! My tummy moves all around and you can see our baby kick and punch me!
  • Our baby is able to hear now! Blaine sings to our baby and we like to read little B-Murr stories!

2 comments:

  1. Let me tell you missy, you have not popped out! You can look at pictures on my blog from when I was pregnant, it will make you feel SO much better about the way you look! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys.... you are the cutest pregnant girl. The next few months are going to go by so fast. I'm so glad I get to keep up with it all through your blog.

    Here's my blog address... http://mynameisjenni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete