I Love Fall!

Fall is my favorite season! It is the most romantic time of year! I have always loved fall, but I love it even more because it is the time I fell in love with my Blaine!

Every time I walk by the Snow building on campus by these trees, I go back in my mind to the nights when I first met Blaine and he would walk me home from campus.

Go back two years from the very night that this picture was taken. Blaine randomly showed up at my Snowview Apartment and asked me to accompany him to an intramural football game. It was here when he pulled the line, "I think I found someone I want to spend my spare time with this semester!" I pretended I didn't hear him, because I wasn't sure I heard him right! I am glad I did hear him right! This is the field we watched the game on!

Carmel apples are one of our favorite things to eat in the fall!

For one of our dates a few weeks ago, we found pomegranites on sale for $.20! That's right! 20 cents! Blaine hadn't had one in a long time, so we got one to try!

As you can see, it doesn't take us very long to finish the carmel apples! This is what was left of the one that I was holding above!

No comments:

Post a Comment