A Birthday Surprise!

Blaine recently surprised me over my birthday weekend and took me on a fun little adventure up to Mesa Falls. Mesa Falls is about between Rexburg and Island Park. We spent the day among the beautiful fall colored leaves, and had a most wonderful time! Blaine is so cute! He knows I love surprises, and he made the day soooo special! I feel so lucky to spend each day with my best friend ever!

Above: The view from the Lower falls

Above: Blaine packed the yummiest picnic lunch with my favorite childhoold field trip treats...fruit snacks and little mini cans of kiwi strawberry shasta!

Above: Blaine hiking down to the Upper Falls

Above: A very scenic Baby Bump picture from the Upper Falls lookout :)

Above: The view from the Top! This very spot is featured in Jack Weyland's book, Lean on Me. (If you remember this is where Amber drops the engagement ring over the falls!)

No comments:

Post a Comment