A Very Happy Birthday!

I love Birthdays because I get to chat with so many wonderful friends! Blaine made my birthday so special. He does such a good job to make me feel so special. One thing I love about Blaine is that when it is your birthday, he not only celebrates the day, but the whole weekend before too! Birthdays are the best when you're married to Blaine, and have so many wonderful friends and family!

Above: The night before my birthday, we had a 10/10/10 party with Blaine's family. We celebrated our my birthday and our nephew Hayden's birthday too, (his birthday is the same day as mine.) We made pizza with 10 toppings, sang "Happy Birthday" 10 times, and opened presents. Blaine's family is so festive and fun!

Above: I woke up to a new piece of furniture in our front room! Blaine had set this book shelf up when I was asleep! I must have been tired, because even after him hammering in 42 nails, I still didn't wake up!

Above: Can Blaine get any more cute? I am not sure! He made me a delicious crepe breakfast!

Above: A designer crepe

Above: Blaine made homemade macaroni and cheese and steak for dinner with broccoli and sliced tomatoes on the side. These are all my favorite things!

Above: We made carmel apples instead of cake

Above: I got to make 2 wishes, because the first time we lit the candle, we forgot to get the camera! Double the Birthday wishes! What a stellar birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment