4th of July 2018

The 4th of July started out the day before with our tradition of going to see Cries of Freedom, a musical performance put on at the Scera Theatre .  There isn't something that gets me more in the mood for the 4th of July!

We hosted a neighbor breakfast, which turned out to be a hit!

We had a lazy day napping and playing in the water.  The evening consisted of a BBQ and our kids running around the backyard putting on a "parade".  We finished out the night with fireworks at a park in Provo.  The fireworks were amazing!  Good thing we were there with the people we love the most because we didn't get home until 1:45 in the morning because of traffic afterwards.  

I love the 4th of July!

















^At our breakfast, we asked our guests the following questions listed above.  I love the responses:

To the question on the left, people answered:
  • The 50th anniversary of independence in Ghana was epic! Dancing, music, a huge gathering, etc.
To the question on on the write, people answered:
  • The foundation of America was done to restore the gospel-that's my favorite part. (It's a continuation of the war in heaven
  • I love about America that its so sweet (Afton)
  • I love that we are free (Hyrum)
  • The history of sacrifice by our vererans
  • I love religion, freedom, and ability to own land and choose my own career
  • I love the variety in America's landscape and the diversity of people here
  • I love that I have freedom to get an education and learn truth for myself (me)
  • The goodness of its people


No comments:

Post a Comment