Yellowstone Get-A-Way

August 22-23, 2017

While we were up in Idaho, Blaine's mom watched our three older kids for a day so that Blaine and I could go on a little get-a-way to West Yellowstone.  We drove the upper loop of Yellowstone, something that was on our bucket list.  Ya know, we kind of figured out that Yellowstone is just not our favorite place in the world.  But we did have lots of time in the car to talk which was great therapy for us!  And just seeing the beautiful nature was fun too.  We also loved having some one-on-one time with little Eliza Jane.

 ^Isn't he so hansome?  I am in love!



 ^He is so charming, I had to put 2 pics of him on there.  I also love seeing him hold our sweet Eliza Jane!



^One of these days, I am determined to see a bear in the wild...while I am in my car.  Today we just saw buffalo and elk which was still cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment