Graduation

Friday, April 11, 2014

Tonight Blaine graduated from BYU-Idaho with his Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Physiology.  It was such a special night.

I know this is funny, but graduations make me so emotional.  Something about hearing "Pomp and Circumstance" gets my eyes watering like none other.  I reminisced so much as the night went on about the memories and blessings that have been a part of our life as we have been in Rexburg, which are countless.  I thought about the sacrifice that Blaine has made to finish school and be a wonderful husband and father in the mean time.

It was special to have our families with us.  I thought about the sacrifice of our parents to help us receive educations, and I thought about how I hope that Hyrum and Afton have the same opportunity and blessing to get a great education.

As I listened to the music and saw the graduates walk in, I thought about all the professors, ward members, friends and neighbors that have touched our life in so many ways.

Hats off to Blaine for this day!  And Hats off to everyone that has helped us get here!  Thank you!








2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Blaine! (And to your whole family! We know how big of a deal it is for all of you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo awesome! And Kristin, I love your haircut! Do you guys know yet where you are off to?

    ReplyDelete