Funny Hyrum

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hyrum has said the most hilarious things lately!  Thought I would share a few of my favorite quotes with you!

  • "That's funny!  Dad is doing bishops!" (Apparently bishops are pushups!)
  • "1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 9! 9 trains!"  (Love the way this boys counts!  It is different every time!
  • "Momma, tell me a story about Grandma Marilyn's wiggle!" (Wiggle means wig.  We got in the habit of telling potty time stories to get him to sit on the potty.  I told him one about when my mom's wig went up in a frizzy afro when she was gettting something out of a hot oven and he loves that story.)
  • "That's funny!  Her ears are hiding behind her beard!"  (Speaking about Laura Ingall's in Little House on the Prairie!  We figure he doesn't see people with beards or braids very much around here, so to him they are the same!"
  • When asked what he was doing sneaking in the treat bag, he responded, "Oh I am just looking for potato bugs!" (HA ha ha!)







 Hyrum sure keeps us laughing!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! "Just looking for potato bugs!" I'll have to remember that one for next time I sneak some treats.:)

    ReplyDelete