Utah Trip!

This trip to Utah was almost a month ago, but I wanted to post some pics from the Utah adventure Blaine and I had with my family. It was filled with a hiking adventure to Ensign Peak, A Mad Tennis Match, Hanging out with Emmie and the fam, and a Photo Shoot. Here are some of my favorite pictures below! At the top of Ensign Peak with my sweetie!
Ensign Peak is where Brigham Young first went to look out over the Great Salt Lake Valley. This picture shows the cool view of the city.

The Mad Tennis Match!

Blaine and Emmie making music on the piano!

Isn't he the handsomest man ever?

My sisters and I

Papa King and his girls

More sister pics

Justin, Katie, and Emmeline

1 comment:

  1. I love those family pics you guys took :) The grey and yellow are lovely. And you all are BEAUTIFUL! Who took them?

    ReplyDelete