Some Exciting News!

We have some exciting news for all of you! The pictures below show the details! We are so excited!

Isn't our little B-Murr Cute? We're calling our Baby B-Murr for short...(Baby Murray.)
Better pictures will be coming after tomorrow and we have another ultra-sound.

This is the first pregnant picture I ever took...back in May.

The June Belly!

The August Belly!

This is one of those awkward school dance poses that I always hated!
But now it's legit because I am pregnant.
Here are a few fun facts about little B-Murr...
  • Little B-Murr is due on January 20, 2010, which makes me 20 weeks along. It is crazy to think our Baby is coming in 20 weeks.
  • We want it to be a surprise what the gender is, so we aren't going to find out.
  • We are going to have a little guessing contest on the gender...winners will get prizes. Cast your vote today!
  • I used to get hiccups all the time with B-Murr. It's not as much anymore, but I used to get them 4-5 times a day.
  • Our little B-Murr is a kicker for sure. Blaine and I have so much fun feeling our little Baby kick and punch!
  • I get really car sick now. For those of you who know Blaine, this fact scares me. Does this mean we are going to have a house full of car-sick kids? Oh well. I guess if we do, we can take little 15 minute vacations away from home.

Stay tuned for more funny facts and Baby Murray details!


5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for BMurr to come :) You and Blaine are FABULOUS. I think B-Murr is a girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! I bet it's gonna be a cute little boy! Can't wait for you! You both will be terrific parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! I am so excited for you guys. We are only 5 days apart. We are having our 2nd child on January 15. Ours is a girl for now!!! So, I am guessing girl as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAHHHH!! Car sick?!?! Not good! ha ha, just kidding! I am SO excited for this little one to come!! Parenting is THE BEST EVER!! Every day is an adventure!
    My guess is that it's a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristin I'm so excited for you! You will be such a good mommy. It's girl season right now so I'm thinking pink is gonna be the color :)

    ReplyDelete