The Living/Dining Room

This is our cozy little living area. I like the view from our living room window! Having a room so small makes me want to keep it cleaner, and more organized!


Our table from Brian and Wendy that we love!



A cute little shelf complete with a photo album and family Bible from our good friend Kyle Poll!





This is our Nauvoo end table with the most darling lamp in the world. A lot of times we leave this on at night for a while and it just makes use happy!






This is our china cupboards! Looking at it makes me feel like we're rich! I love the pitcher from Sarah Cook and the glass bowls from Aunt Leah! We use them on our fancy occasions!



I just love this corner of our kitchen! Seeing the picture of the Rexburg Temple brings me happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment