The Amazing Chef Blaine!

Yep, here he is folks...Chef Blaine! I have always heard that when you first get married that you have to teach your husband to cook...I guess that isn't true. Blaine is always whipping up culinary masterpieces. Here are just a few of them...
This was what I came home to last Thursday. It was the best homemade crust I had ever had. I had spinach and sliced petite baby dill pickles...my new favorite topping on pizza.

We tried out a recipe we found on the internet for Creamy potato soup. We couldn't find soup bowls at the store, so we settled for some Barillo rolls that were delicioius!

This is one of my favorite thing that Blaine makes...rice balls and stew. This is a typical meal from Ghana. Aren't the rice balls so pretty?


One of our favorite breakfast foods is pancakes! We love to put peanut butter and maple syrup on top! Blaine can make the fluffiest, biggest pancakes!

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you guys have a blog! I love seeing the pics of your apartment now that it is all decorated. We miss you guys. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin!!!! What?! When did you get married?! Aah! I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey kristin! this is cheri :) Glad you have a blog, your home is cuute! Keep me updated on the murray adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see you already know how to get one's sweetie to repeat desired behavior. The big appreciative smile on your face would make even the most hard hearted want to make it happen again. I love you, my sweet Kristin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristin! It's juli! You guys look so happy! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete