Dear Baby...

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Dear Sweet Baby,

Just two months ago, I found out that you would be coming to join our family in July.  We were and still are so excited for another little miracle to come to our home.  I can't wait to hold you and kiss you and smell your sweet newborn breath.  I can't wait to bathe you and cover you in Baby Magic and fall asleep with you in my arms on the couch.

Our life has been a bit crazy lately.  In November and the first part of December, I felt really sick.  I didn't know what to do...this is a new feeling.  I have never really gotten sick when I have been pregnant.  That month, our house kind of fell apart with laundry and toys EVERYWHERE.  I took lots of naps.  We didn't get out of the house much.  Our lunch and dinner menu consisted of three items....$5 pizza from Little Caesar's, cheesey quesadillas dipped in salsa or pizza sauce, and grilled cheese dipped in pizza sauce.  I laugh now about it...then it kind of stressed me out to think of the lack of nutrition in our house.  But we all lived, and now it just seems like it was such a short time that we were eating only that.

You know what? Even though I have felt really sick, and our house has been in shambles, I wouldn't give it up for one minute, because I know you are coming.  You are worth this and so much more!

I love you little Baby.  Can't wait to meet you.  Right now I have a hunch you could be a boy, but I am always wrong with our kids...so you are probably a girl.  Either way, I am so excited!  Can't wait until that warm July day when I get to meet you for the first time here on Earth.

Love, Mommy

P.S.  We told your brother Hyrum and Afton that you were coming and they both screamed!  They are so excited and give my tummy kisses every night!

P.S.S.  We told our other family that we were expecting you via postcard in the mail from "the five of us"!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you were so sick! I don't know what it is about the third baby but I was so much sicker this time too--weird! I'm excited for our babies to be close in age and I'm glad you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete