Adventures of a 2 (almost 3) year old little boy

November 2013

I am in love with this little boy that lives at our house.  Today just reminded me how much fun I have with him and how much he melts my heart.

Here are some of my favorite quotes that came from Hyrum's mouth today:

"Afton...she's a cute little girl.  I am a little boy, because I have a runny nose!"

"Is this long enough?" (Speaking of the toilet paper he got to blow his nose.)


We are trying to teach Hyrum to wipe his nose with a tissue.  As you can see from this picture, we haven't quite mastered it yet.  Blaine....skip this next photo :)
 

"I just bit my tongue and got an ouchie.  Dad, kiss it better!" Then Hyrum sticks out his tongue wanting Dad to kiss it.



"This is fun!" Spoken to me while we were snuggling in his toddler bed together before he went to sleep.  Did you know that you can fit a toddler and a mom on a toddler bed?  I didn't until Hyrum asked me to snuggle with him last week.


I love that my little guy wants to wear his "Tigger" costume to Walmart and loves to dip his food in sauces, and is so silly.  He makes my day every day.  It's days like this that make me realize that I am living my dream, and my dream is so good.  Having a toddler is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment