To Quote My Life...

I used to be a Father of the Bride finatic! Although I am not as crazy about it as I once was, there is a quote from the movie that has always stuck with me. The quote is this, "Life doesn't get much better than this."

There are so many times when I have to get up with Hyrum at night, or wake up to Blaine and Hyrum in the morning that I think that same thing. "Life just doesn't get much better than this!"

I am so blessed and I am the luckiest gal to have the two most handsome boys in my life!

3 comments:

  1. i love your attitude :) and your posts. and thinking about our mutual love of father of the bride. i still remember getting that for your 16th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree! you are always looking at the bright things. love you and cant wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Kristin. I love that movie too. Aaand I'll have to remember that quote more often. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete