Happy Valentine's Day!

On my first Valentine's Day, I decided to be festive! I got some awesome gifts, including clothes and a puppy, and thought there was not better way to celebrate than to dress up and show them off. I had mom take some pictures after I got dressed up. Since Valentine's day is all about love, I decided to include a list of some of the things I love:
1- Lunch.
2- Lunch time naps.
3- My bouncer.
4- Bright lights.
5- Walks outside with mom.
6- Being warm. (I detest cold situations such as baths, cold wind, and having my diaper changed.)
Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Love,
Me

11 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. he is so so cute! i miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! so cute! I love how you have him dressed like a "big boy" in jeans and tennis shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so darn cute! Especially in the center photo, I just want to cuddle him! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! love the baby jeans...i just want to kiss him to pieces! can't wait to meet him:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, now I have to come snuggle him again. He is adorable in Red. Thanks for taking such good care of our little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Kristin, your baby is so cute! I am so glad that I found your blog so I could see your cute little guy and your cute smiling faces! Hope you guys are doing well :)
    -Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! I love the little jeans! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! He's such a beautiful baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All good things to love, Baby Murray. :) He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete